As Safety Manager you will be leading a project of digital integration in the safety procedures of our client specialized in railway systems. The automation and digitalization of shutdown processes regarding safety on a technical level will be an intense project where communication with IT, design and technical staff will be crucial.
For these shutdown projects it is a great advantage to have knowledge of Safety Integrity Assessments. Together with methods as System Breakdown Structure and Functional Analysis and Failure Mode you will be responsible for the full safety assurance, according to national and international related norms, of the developed program.
– You must be able to document your process and work in an organized way to assure the traceability of the project.
– You are experienced with the safety regulations within a technical environment.
– You are capable of organizing an own project in a structured way and communicate clearly with other parties in this project.
– You are able to perform a Failure Mode Effect & Criticality Analysis in order to aim for the best analysis possible.
– You are analytical and are able to imagine every possible scenario to include within your risk analysis.
Location : Brussels
More info : firstname.lastname@example.org
Antwerpen en/of Bergen op ZoomRead more